pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

St. Patrick's Day


 As day after day passes us by, it is so easy to get caught up in the worries that continue to fill our lives. This week we celebrated St. Patrick's Day. It would have been easy to chalk it up as any other busy day in an already hectic world. However, for my family this day has cause to pause. I am blessed and honored to share in the Irish heritage thanks to my Irish Grandmother Anna Julia McMunn. Grandma was Irish to the core...and she even passed away on St. Patrick's Day. She was very creative and I believe she would have loved my little shop.
Here are a few St. Patrick's Day pictures from my shop...inspired by a red-haired, blue-eyed Irish lady named Anna Julia...Enjoy!

A soft palette of green and cream.
 Beautiful images from the past.

 Vintage Irish linens.

 A wheat wreath for prosperity and good fortune.

 And it would not be St. Patrick's Day without a beautiful bouquet of Bells-of-Ireland!

Happy St. Patrick's Day Grandma!

In loving memory of
Anna Julia McMunn
1915-1990

Take time to celebrate the people, the past and the heritage that make you who you are.
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone...

1 comment :

  1. I was very touched by the sentiment for your grandmother. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete