pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

feeling blue...

Lots of new goodies have been added to my online shop...
 
 
here's a little peek!

 
Jars filled to the brim with sea glass...
and a sea glass inspired necklace.

 
Vintage china like this beauty...

 
And I always have to have a few old bottles
in the most lovely shades of blue...

 
There are also a few floral gems as well...

 
And I couldn't forget Christmas!
I adore these vintage glass ornaments...

 
Okay, so I have been a little blue...
feeling homesick as the holidays get closer.
But these pieces were not inspired by my mood...
they are a reflection of the surroundings here on Sanibel Island.
It may not be the traditional winter I am used to of the North...
but it sure is a lovely place to be!
 
 

1 comment :

  1. What beautiful BLUE things. That is a good blue feeling! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete