pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Thursday, June 27, 2013

sea tee dresses

Summer is in full swing here on Sanibel Island!
I would like to share a few of the sea inspired dresses
I made for my little shoppe...

 
the comfy three tier tee dress
with a lightweight cotton sweater top...



 
and here is my ode to flash dance...



 
the girly sailor tee dress...


 
with a crochet lace hem...

 
this could be one of my favorites...
 


 
another three tier tee dress with a lacey tee top...



 
short and sweet...


 
Doris Day was my muse...


 
...with loads and loads of lolli-pops!


 
a little on the sexy side...at least for me!
 


 
okay...another favorite!



 
the easiest summer vacation dress...ready for any adventure!


 
and it's great with a belt too!

 
...as long as it's a seashell belt!

 
I sure hoped you like the dresses.
A few have sold before I could even post the pictures!
There are many more to come...
 

2 comments :

  1. I could not pick a favorite if I had to- I love them all- Great outfits- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Coral Beach Club dress, Melinda! Will you be making more of them?? ♥

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete