pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

happy st. patrick's day

St. Patrick's Day is a special day for my family. My Irish grandmother actually passed on the St. Patrick's Day. For many years the day brought great sadness but now it is a happy reminder of family memories. I am a blend of many cultural heritages and I am proud of them all. On this day I am grateful for my Irish heritage, my mom and my grandmother. I have learned so much and have been granted so many blessings... 
 
Here are a few of my favorite vintage Irish treasures.
 




 
 

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
 
Thanks for letting me share a bit of my life with you.
I love my family and I am so very blessed!
 
 

1 comment :

  1. Such a nicely compiled post, Melinda. I love how you treasure your Irish heritage, I do too!
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete