pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Sunday, May 31, 2015

in the dirt

I've been really fortunate to have a number of gardening articles hitting newsstands lately. My love of gardening is not just something that I love to share with readers.
I really do love my time in the garden.
It is a place where I can get lost and find peace and comfort. Unfortunately, the island climate where I live doesn't allow for all of the cut flower gardens that I enjoyed in the North. But having extra room in the garden provides me with space to decorate with lots of vintage treasures.
Here's a look at part of my little vintage garden...
 








 
I sure hope you have a place where you can go to escape the world...a place where you find peace and comfort.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my little green space!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment