pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Sunday, May 8, 2016

happy mother's day

I just want to wish a very special
Happy Mother's Day to my mom and best friend...
 
Moms should be put on a pedestal every single day.
Especially on Mother's Day!
I wish I could be with my mom today but since we're very far apart on this special day I would like to share a virtual Mother's Day brunch with my mom and all of you...

 
Dust off the china and air out the linens...

 
No need to match a thing
when florals and lace are the theme...

 
Create a tussy mussy with a few perfect blooms
in a pretty sugar bowl...
 
 
Set the table for a precious tea party...

 
Don't spend much time fretting over the menu...

 
Simplicity is key...

 
Be transported back in time...

 
...to fond memories of mother and daughter time.

 
I wish I was there to give you a hug
and treat you like the queen you are...

 
To mom's everywhere...thank you for all you do!

 
I love my mom!!!
 
Happy Mother's Day

3 comments :

  1. Hi Melinda...l loved this post...so many lovely pretties and your styling is exquisite. l really enjoyed looking through some of your older posts, Romantic Homes is one of my favourite magazines and have it sent here to Australia. How wonderful that you've been featured a number of times. l will definitely pop back in now l know you're here:-) Hope you and your Mum had a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave such a lovely note. And I'm glad you enjoy Romantic Homes! My monthly article is called Surroundings and I also contribute to a number of other publications as well. I feel very fortunate to have such amazing support for doing what I love each and every day. I appreciate your kindness very much! Blessings to you and yours!!!

      Delete