pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Friday, July 14, 2017

ahhhhhh aqua

Although it is fairly obvious that aqua
is one of my very favorite colors...
summer is the season when I embrace
my sea glass palette full force!
 
 
Aqua shines in the summer's shimmering bright light
like no other color of the rainbow!

 
Beautiful blue glass vintage Ball jars
are perfectly suited for displaying
the star of the garden...
the hydrangea!


 
Even my kitchen apron wardrobe
has a chance to be on display.
That is while it's not on duty!


And these are a few of my favorite things...

 
No wonder I feel like nesting.
 
 
Thank you for taking a peek at my aqua obsession.
Believe me when I tell you it is out of control,
in the best possible way!

1 comment :

  1. Next time I see aqua Ball jars at the flea market I want to buy some

    ReplyDelete