pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

sittin by the dock of the bay

Several years ago I was fortunate enough to photograph a beautiful property close to my home. I have photographed the home for several magazines. But there were a few pictures that never made the cut. Yet I think they are so amazing... so I'm going to share them with you!
 
 
Walk down the garden path...

 
peek through a bougainvillea archway...


 
stop for a little moment in the shade...

 
continue down the path...

 
then sit on the dock of the bay!

 
It's the perfect place to sit
and watch something very special...
 
 
...manatees at play!!!


It was the perfect way to end a long photo shoot.

 
I hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. It was a beautiful day surrounded by amazing sights.
 


No comments :

Post a Comment