pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

the time has come...

It's been a year since I have been to my blog and about as long since I have visited any social media.

 
Over time I think I will be able to share more, but I will say that I needed time to heal and regain my strength.
 
 
I've been away from this desk long enough and I think it's high time to re-launch my blog. For those who have followed me throughout my years in my retail shops, on television and in magazines, you know I have been given the overly broad title of "lifestyle expert".
 
 
Far from an expert, unfortunately, I am a very happy homemaker and I love the domestic arts. I am going to start sharing once again...not just decorating, crafting and gardening ideas, but entertaining and cooking as well as make-up, clothing and wellness tips and ideas for ladies 40 and up (I'm way up).
Although I know I'm not a lifestyle expert, I would love to share my life and the old-fashioned style in which I live.
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting. I hope you will join me on this journey. I must say it feels nice to be back... 
 

18 comments :

  1. The Happy HomemakerJanuary 2, 2020 at 9:30 PM

    Welcome back! You've been missed and I can't wait to see what creative things you have been up to!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell you how much this means to me! I hope this will be a good year for us all! Blessings to you and yours...from the bottom of my heart I thank you!

      Delete
  2. looking forward to seeing more. Beautiful, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I need to thank you for always supporting and encouraging me!

      Delete
  3. Glad you're back. Missed the great ideas and beautiful photography. I love what I've seen today and looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone needs a "biggest fan"! And you are the best. It's been such a rough year and I appreciate all the support, encouragement, laughs and prayers that we have shared!

      Delete
  4. So glad you're back. Photos are beautiful. Looking forward to all you're creative ideas and I anticipate a little bit of magic as well.

    Here's to a great 2020!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's good to feel like my old self again, even if only while I'm sitting in front of the computer. Here's to a great 2020 for you too!!!

      Delete
  5. I am so happy that you will once again give beauty to the world through your photos, ideas, decorating, and more. Thank you, Melinda. God bless you always. Stay healthy and happy! Kristen Houghton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so very kind! I appreciate it so much. May God bless you too and I hope you have a healthy and happy New Year!

      Delete
  6. Hi Melinda. So happy to hear that you are well and will be sharing your lovely lifestyle again. Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you’re back! I was in Dunedin the other day & thought about you! Look forward to hearing more about you & your life! Thinking of you. - Nicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate you taking the time to visit my little blog!

      Delete
  8. You have been greatly missed, Melinda! And I know that I look forward to seeing posts from you again. I'm glad to hear that you are happy and healthy. Bless you, sweet friend!

    xo Laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss hearing from you and following all of your creative photos and writing! I really appreciate you visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a note. Hugs my friend!

      Delete
  9. I have been a fan since you had a little retail.store in Morgantown WV. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Miss Janet I appreciate it so much! It's good to be back. I felt like a piece of me was missing when I wasn't sharing creativity.

      Delete