pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Thursday, February 18, 2021

shopping in my closet...february

 Well who would have thought we would still be living with this virus? It's been about a year and although we have learned a lot about safety precautions, most of us are not back to "normal". I'm not sure things will ever go back to what they were before.

Many of us are still staying in and trying to be careful with not only our health but our finances. All the more reason to continue shopping in my closet. I actually enjoy it! I like to be inspired by looking at my favorite catalogs online then digging through my closet to recreate the looks.

Inspiration outfit from the Sundance catalog.


This inspiration from the catalog

blouse $118.00

jeans $98.00


blouse TJ Maxx $12.99
jeans Goodwill $6.99 

I added layers of silver and turquoise bracelets, beaded earrings, a necklace and chunky silver rings all found at various flea markets.


And a pair of cute braided vegan leather sandals bought on sale.

So for a quick recap...

Sundance outfit $216.00
Shop in my closet outfit $19.98 


I'm sure we are all living and coping with this pandemic in different ways. I'm fortunate that I am able to remain at hope. I truly don't mind being home at all. This is my happy place and I feel quite content. I hope that you are all doing well and finding the best possible ways to handle life right now.

Sending my love, positivity and prayers out into the world.

7 comments :

  1. good way to spend a pandemic. beautiful as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook john s jefferson
    Instagram enki_akichina6
    Twitter Johns jefferson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting and interesting information can be found on this topic here profile worth to see it. wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. tshirt trending

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great work you've done on this blog

    ReplyDelete