pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

driftwood, sea glass & beach side treasures...


I've found the perfect fix for a winter day in January...

whether you are here on sunny Sanibel Island or somewhere cold and blustery just dreaming of warmer days...


Can you tell I've been inspired by driftwood and sea glass...?
 

I've found lots of new goodies for the shop!




You can surround your home with this beach inspired look...
or wear it!


don't you love this driftwood hat stand...?




Whether you love it...or live it...always be inspired to achieve that beach-day mentality.

I hope you enjoyed a peek at what's new in my little shop.

Wishing you warm days...or at least fond memories of warm days!


No comments :

Post a Comment