pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

off the cutting room floor...

As the end of the week was quickly approaching, I was trying to decide what I should post. I began digging through photo files from some of my favorite projects that I had shot over the past year. An obvious theme was appearing before my eyes. Aside from the color scheme, I was finding images of all the things that make me smile and bring me joy.

Here are a few images off the cutting room floor...Enjoy!
















We are so blessed to live in a country where freedom reigns. I am thankful for so many things...for God, family, love, forgiveness, hope and freedom. I am truly fortunate to begin everyday with a dream and the ability to pursue that dream.

Take time to be thankful for all that is around you today.



It has been a wonderful week of celebration
in honor of our country's birthday!

God Bless America and may God bless you.
Thank you for allowing me to share my dreams with you today!


2 comments :

  1. What gorgeous photos Melinda!!! Each one is just exquisite...I hope you've had a wonderful week and continue to have a great weekend as well, hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dawn, thank you so much! I hope you have a great weekend too...hugs and love to you as well!!!
      Melinda

      Delete