pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Monday, July 30, 2012

thank you!

I would like to send a very special thank you to all of you who have sent such supportive notes and emails or called about the story in the August addition of...


I was so honored to have my home on Sanibel Island featured
in this beautiful publication!

Here are a few additional pictures not seen in the issue...


the living room...





the pantry...


the kitchen...



the office...


the guest room...




There are more rooms to see...
and I can't wait to share where they will be featured.

For now it will have to remain a surprise.
No worries...I won't keep you waiting for too long!

Thanks again for all the words of encouragement and support.
I am truly blessed and have a grateful heart.

ps. if you would like information on subscriptions to Romantic Homes magazine, simply click on the cover photo above.

12 comments :

  1. love the pics. thanks for sharing. beautiful kitty too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pops! It's hard to believe how good she looked just a few months ago. It is hard to have aging pets but I am so glad to have these pics of her. Miss you...

      Delete
  2. really beautiful home, and good photography. Looking forward to more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind note! More pictures to come for sure!!!

      Delete
  3. Gee Singh NewbanksJuly 31, 2012 at 7:09 AM

    Once again... beautiful!! Such a relaxed vibe about your home. Adore all the white dishes.
    can hardly wait for where you will be featured next :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gee! So glad you are here checking out my little blog. I really appreciate your support!
      Melinda

      Delete
  4. This is how I discovered your blog, from the current issue of "Romantic Homes". I was completely drawn in by your design eye and your choice of colours and accessories...such a huge appeal for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Sherry...all I can say is thanks! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. Thanks for visiting my little blog. I hope to hear from you again!
      Melinda

      Delete
  5. I truly enjoyed reading about your sweet home and shop on Sanibel, Melinda - and can hardly wait to visit you when we head down there in March for a little vacation! We love Sanibel and every Spring, she calls to our heart to return to her beautiful shores. ♥ Congrats, once again - and I'm looking forward to reading more about you and seeing more fabulous photos!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great news...I can't wait to meet you in person. March is beautiful (but super crowded) on Sanibel! It is a ghost town right now so I am working on projects and shooting Christmas stories for December publications. Thanks for visiting my little blog and leaving such a sweet note. I hope to see you here again!
      Melinda

      Delete
  6. It is nice to see you doing a post! I was so tickled to see you featured and love the pictures that you show here that were not in the magazine. Blessings to you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana! I sure appreciate the note. Blessings to you...
      Melinda

      Delete