pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

a new chapter...

It has been quite a while since my last post
but I have a really good excuse...


I have spent countless hours between photo shoots sewing.
 
From time to time ladies have asked me where I get my dresses.
 Well, I make them! After a little prodding,
I have decided to make a few for my shop.
 
Here is a sneak peek of the first collection...
a tribute to the rare grey fall day on Sanibel Island.
 










 
This is repurposing at it's finest. My handmade dresses are made from soft vintage tee-shirts! I have had so much fun sewing away. There are more collections yet to be photographed, I was just so excited to share a sneak peek!
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments :

  1. You HAVE been busy -- love them all but that last one just "sings" for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry! I'm so glad you enjoyed them. More to come tomorrow...

      Delete
  2. love love love them all but I have to have that last navy blue one. As soon as we get back from Spain I will be paying you a visit. You are one talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them! I don't want to disappoint you but the last dress is a dark chalkboard grey...I hope you still feel the same way about it. I think you might really like a few that are still to be photographed...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Pappa!!! Love you so much for always encouraging me.

      Delete