pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

blue skies

 
I am still loving my time at the sewing machine.
Time is, however, becoming an issue...
keeping the shop going, tending to design clients, styling and shooting stories for several upcoming magazine articles.
 
It's a lot but I am so blessed that I dare not complain.
 
I have had the best response so far to my little dresses so I thought I would post a few more images.




 







 







 
Okay, enough with the dresses already...
but I really am having a ball! Thanks for all the encouragement.
 
I will get back to design posts now. I have three magazine articles about to hit newsstands so I will be posting some sneak peeks and out takes soon.
 
 

3 comments :

  1. Just gets better every time I see your latest creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE that first dress, Melinda!!! Are you selling them????

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laurie, I'm so glad you like the dresses! I sell the dresses in my shop. They range from $38 fro $58. Please feel free to call the shop 239.579.0409 for details. Or email with questions about prices or sizes at melinda@melindagraham.com.
      Thanks so much for the sweet note! Melinda

      Delete