pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Monday, December 23, 2013

a few of my favorite things...

Well Christmas is almost here and I wanted to share a few images of my little shop with you.
I do love Christmas...and the beach...and my garden...and all things vintage.
All of these things were the inspiration for my shop this holiday season.
Enjoy!

 
It may not look like the winter where you live but this is winter on Sanibel Island...

 
My love of the garden and the sea mesh together in my little world...



 
Pale pink mercury glass is the perfect ornament for this section of the shop.
 
 
And snowbirds are nesting here there and everywhere...

 
There are even hand painted dragonflies peeking between the petals...


 
Every cupboard is filled to the brim with one-of-a-kind gifts ready to fill your list...





 
Beautiful glass blown conch shell ornaments really say "Sanibel".
 
 
You will find sea inspired jewelry...

 
...and lots of treasures from the sea!


 
There are bottle brush trees...

 
...unique planters and gifts for the gardener in your life.


 


 
There are fragrant jar candles that smell as amazing as they look!



And vintage inspired ornaments like these skeleton keys.
 

 
The most popular gift this year is the polished seashell coin purse...

 
...only $7.50 each!

 
You can always find wonderful purses...

  
I love these green turbo shells. They look like tiny Christmas trees!

 
This just might be one of my favorite items in the shop...

 
The beadboard wall shelf.




 
So many treasures just waiting for good homes!
Thanks for taking the time to look. If you have questions about anything you see please email me...
 
You can shop online anytime at
 
There will be many more pictures to come of the Christmas tour of Surroundings by Melinda on Sanibel Island.
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment