pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

garden courtyard...

Last week was the holiday open house in my little shop
Surroundings by Melinda.
Here are a few pictures taken in the garden courtyard of my shop.
It was a magical night...

~click on images to enlarge~
 
 
Even Peanut seemed to enjoy herself...


 
Wine was flowing
and the assorted cheeses, artisanal crackers and cinnamon spiced almonds were enjoyed by all...yum.



 
This is winter on Sanibel Island...
not too shabby!



 
I'll be posting pictures of the shop soon.
I hope you enjoyed your visit to my enchanted garden.
Everything is more beautiful by candlelight!
 
 
 
 

1 comment :

  1. I wish I was on Sanibel Island to visit your shop - it looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete