pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February...

It was such a good...and hectic...month here on Sanibel! We are in full swing and it's the height of season. Here are the magazine articles I contributed this month. Romance was all around...

 
 
"It's The Thought That Counts"
Inexpensive ideas for Valentine's Day gifts and décor.

 
"Be Mine...365 Days a Year"
Easy ways to fill your home with romantic style.


 
"A Collection to Love"
Collecting vintage ephemera.

 
"Victorian Flower Power"
All the ways to surround yourself with flowers...
and decode their hidden meanings.

 
"May Baskets"
How to make beautiful May baskets.
 
 
...and I even got in on the action...proving that I don't just talk the talk! I really do surround myself with flowers.
Even in my hair...

 
I hope this entices you to go out and get these two amazing issues. For every romantic soul or Victorian at heart...
these issues will be sure to please!
Enjoy...

1 comment :

  1. Good Morning Melinda! I so enjoyed your articles in both issues. Just lovely!! On another note, I so envy you being on Sanibel. We are bracing for another snow/ice storm beginning Sunday. I think I will page through your previous post to catch a glimpse of the beach & your beautiful gardens & dream of sunshine & Spring. Have a wonderful weekend!! Pam in Virginia

    ReplyDelete