pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Friday, July 17, 2015

feeling blessed...


I am truly grateful to live a creative life.
I haven't known a 9 to 5 career since my college internship
many moons ago.
 
With a long career as a interior designer,
I have owned Surroundings for more than 20 years now, worked on many fascinating design projects, been a contributing lifestyle expert on 5 different television network shows...
but I have to say that I have found tremendous joy
and fulfillment styling, photographing and writing.
 
I am so very honored to be a contributor
to so many wonderfully creative magazines!
 
Here's a peek at just a few of my articles that have appeared on newsstands over the past few months...

Romantic Homes

 
"Designed around a Red Rose..."
 
 
American Farmhouse Style

 
"Reflections of the Past..."

 
Victorian Homes

 
"Celebrating Mother's Day..."
 
 
Cottage Gardener

 
"Cultivating Romance..."

 
Flea Market Décor
 
 
 "Built to Last..."
 
 
Cottages and Bungalows

 
"Coastal Cottage Makeover..."
 
 
American Farmhouse Style
 
 
"Serving Up Style..."

 
Vintage Gardens
 
 
"Gardens for little Folks..."

 
"Time Worn Treasures..."

 
"A Cut Above the Rest..."

 
"A Little Bit Country..."

 
You can always find me in Romantic Homes with my monthly  feature "Simply"

 
"Be My Guest..."

 
Between running my retail business and online shop, making dresses and time spent contributing to magazines...
my schedule stays pretty full.
I feel so blessed to have opportunities
to share creativity every day.
 
The lines between my everyday life and work are almost invisible.
I wouldn't have it any other way!
 
Thank you to all the other creative souls out there for being tremendous sources of inspiration...
 as well as offering your friendship, support and encouragement!

1 comment :

  1. You are a beautiful inspiration to us all, Melinda. God has blessed you in such a multitude of ways, and you gracefully pass those blessings on to others in your own special way. I am grateful and blessed to call you friend and a sister-in-Christ...and love you dearly! ♥

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete