pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Sunday, November 20, 2016

a child at heart

As the holidays approach, it tends to bring out the inner child in all of us. I know it does for me! I took a play on this youth-centric feeling and staged a charming guest room with vintage toys as holiday décor for my November Romantic Homes article...

 
It's time to play!


 
Here are a few extra images from the article
Awake Your Inner Child

 
Some precious aprons are layered with
vintage postcards  upcycled into ornaments...


a super cute red tricycle...

 
and an antique sled
taking a break from the snow...

 
Give your pillows a makeover by dressing them
in old handkerchiefs...

 
and a few look cute as napkins
next to Santa's cookie plate!

 
The entire November issue is so inspiring!
I hope you will take a peek and maybe your inner child
will awaken too!

No comments :

Post a Comment