pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Sunday, January 1, 2017

happy new year!

I must say that 2016 went out with a bang.
Surviving December and still being here is a blessing. I'm so grateful for my faith, family and friends.
I am hoping all of you had a wonderful year
and are looking forward to a terrific new beginning...

 
I'm sure many of you are dealing with the chill of winter so I thought I would send out some warm wishes from Sanibel Island...

 
Beautiful natural limpets...

 
Star fish, clams and figs...

 
 
And shimmering glass seahorse ornaments
will remain in the shop all season long.
 
 
Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year!
And thank you for all the prayers and cards.
I appreciate all the love...
from the bottom of my heart!
 

1 comment :