pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

feeling green

I love the month of March!
To me, March is synonymous with the color green.
It is a sign that spring is right around the corner.
In honor of the first day of March I thought I would add some fresh greens to my home...
 
 
It's hard to resist my favorites...
hydrangeas, baby's breath and roses.
A big bouquet of fragrant stock is another must have!

 
Fresh flowers are a real luxury.
They turn any day into a special day!

 
A big bowl of vibrant green apples is as beautiful as can be
and a wonderful sweet treat too!  
 
 
Green is the color of the month,
and I intend to love each and every minute of March.
Day one is off to a wonderful start!

No comments :

Post a Comment