pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Sunday, November 19, 2017

crazy for cutters

I think you are going to notice a theme...
I'm decorating the kitchen again!
Over the past few weeks while I was digging through my kitchen collectibles for fall decor, I came across my hoard of vintage cookie cutters.
 
 
Although I was decorating for fall, I couldn't hardly wait to use these charming cookie cutters for the beginning of my winter holiday decorating!!!
 
 
I tie them onto wreaths...

 
Hang them on sugar bowls...

 
Place them on my cabinet handles...

 
Tuck them into cute vignettes...


Sometimes I even use them!!!

 
But then again, I get lazy and make a lot of drop cookies. Then I can use the cookie cutters for placecard holders.
Cuteness...

 
When I go out thrifting, there are a few things (actually thousands of things hahahah) that call to me. Cookie cutters are on that list. And I am honest enough to say that I will never ever feel like I have too many. I put them everywhere...


My favorites are those I remember from my childhood. This Santa and reindeer are at the top of my list of heart-warming faves...
 

 
My precious kitchen angel is even adorned with a tiny cutter...


 
Decorating with treasured collections is a wonderful practice all year long, but it is even more special around the holidays.
Writing this post really did warm my heart.
I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner...
 
 


1 comment :

  1. I see old ornaments at flea markets and yard sales but never dreamed how they could be used adn displayed

    ReplyDelete