pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Sunday, December 24, 2017

merry christmas from the garden

Since so much of the country is heading for a winter deep freeze, I thought I would share some holiday warmth from the deep South.
I photographed this precious winter scene a few years ago for Romantic Homes magazine.
I thought this would be the perfect time to share a few more photos from that special day to warm your heart.
To all my gardening friends...
Enjoy!
 

 





 
I might be dreaming of a white Christmas...but I am so happy that I can dream of snow but live in my garden!
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas...
 


1 comment :

  1. gorgeoud way to make a southern garden get ready for the Christmas season

    ReplyDelete