pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Friday, September 28, 2018

cobalt blue

Fall is such a beautiful and colorful season! Several years ago I photographed a home for a possible article. I was always taking scouting shots just in case an editor was looking for something that I had in my photo files. Although this home wasn't published, I think it's so lovely that I just had to share!!! And to me it perfectly represents fall...beautiful and colorful!
 




 
I discovered this home sort of by accident. The home owner came into my Sanibel Island shop and commissioned me to make this wreath. The scale is hard to tell. It's 3 feet across! That's a lot of hydrangeas and sunflowers.



 
Cobalt and copper are a spectacular pairing for fall. The addition of vibrant yellow sunflowers makes this cheerful kitchen perfection!
Welcome Fall...
 
 


1 comment :