pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Friday, November 16, 2018

smells like fall

I am a flower girl.
No matter the season!
The last post made me remember the flowers I had out for the shoot.
 
 
I am very traditional in many ways, but I don't truly think there are specific flowers for each season. This is a prime example. Pink and purple and orange for a fall centerpiece...

 
My best friend Freddy, who is a brilliant florist, introduced me to a love of vibrant colors. My home is a wash of cream and beige but I have embraced a pop of color!

 
I wish I could bottle and share this scent. The entire house smelled like heaven. Or at least what I assume heaven must smell like.

 
I will happily showcase this cheerful color scheme for Thanksgiving.

 
I am loving color!!!
Sending warm and colorful wishes to everyone...
 


3 comments :

  1. I love this! I don’t think I would have ever put these colors together but I’m sold! Really pretty. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Sometimes you just have to follow your creative heart! The result can be really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the ideas. Made me smile

    ReplyDelete