pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

inspired to create...

With all the driftwood piling up it was clearly time to make another creation.


I love making these mirrors. It's like a very intricate puzzle.
Love, love, love the process...


...and if I'm missing just the right piece...
the beach is a short bike ride down the street.


The colors and textures are so inspiring. It is the perfect addition to my growing list of must have treasures and simple pleasures.


Now it's time to head back to the Dead Wood Forest in search of a new pile.

Funny, it doesn't look or feel like "work".

I must say that I love that this is my "office"!!!


It doesn't take long at all to fill my bike basket
to the very brim.


What project to tackle next...?


I guess you'll just have to stay tuned!

I hope your days are filled with inspiration and creativity wherever you may be!


No comments :

Post a Comment