pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

confessions of a bad blogger...

Okay I really am a bad blogger!
I can't believe I didn't post a single thing the entire month of December.  All good crafting and decorating bloggers are peak posting in December and I didn't post once...Shame on me!!!
It was a good but busy month. I am so grateful for all of the opportunities to contribute creative ideas to all of the magazines that I love. I am so proud of these beautiful publications and I am so blessed to be a part of the beauty.
Here is a little look back at my holiday articles...

 
This was actually in the November issue but it is a holiday piece...

 
Flea Market Décor...

 
Fun with vintage fabrics...

 
Romantic Homes December 2014...

 
Crafting with vintage holiday ephemera...

 
Victorian Homes Winter 2014...

 
I learned so much writing about Christmas crackers...


 
My shop was all dressed up for a fun feature...


 
Victorian inspired wreaths....


 
Punching up the glamor factor...

 
And I simply love this picture...
it's a box of my childhood ornaments at my parent's house.
 
 
It was a fun full month. I can't believe it's mid-January and I'm just getting caught up with my December features.
I said I am a bad blogger and I meant it!
My New Year's resolution (well one of them) is to be a better blogger. Here's to high hopes!
 

1 comment :

  1. lol Oh my gosh, girl! No wonder December escaped you! You've been soooo busy writing your delicious articles! lol I hope that your holidays were blessed with joy and peace and that springtime has made an early arrival on sweet Sanibel. I am counting the days!!!!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete