pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

shopping in my closet

This addition of shopping in my closet is inspired by my upbringing in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
This inspiration image is from
the beautiful Sundance catalog...
 

My closet is filled with romantic style with a bit of southwestern flair. I love my old boots and touches of flannel. This look is the epitome of casual living with a very feminine touch.
 
Sundance catalog inspiration outfit
dress $138.00
boots $345.00
 
 
Funny thing, I have always worn this shirt with a belt and tights. But after seeing this catalog, I'm inspired to wear it in a much more feminine fashion. This long plaid shirt dress is comfortable, casual and all it needs is a bit of jewelry to make it more feminine.
 
thrift shop shirt dress $6.99
 

 
This outfit would not be complete without
my comfy old cowgirl boots...
 
flea market vintage leather boots $40.00
 
 
I'm really happy with the look!
Thank you Sundance for always being
a terrific source of inspiration!
 
 
So here is a quick recap...
 
Sundance outfit $438.00
Shop in my closet $46.99
 
...so "Take Me Home Country Roads"
I'm dressed and ready to watch my
WV Mountaineers play basketball!
Let's Go EERS!!!



2 comments :