pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

try this...

I wanted to add a little something to my last post. When it comes to making a holiday wreath, it becomes extra festive when you can make it interactive. Like providing something special for someone special!
 
 
I took the vintage Christmas cards I had selected for the wreath and made them into cones. I taped the edge to secure and wired them to the wreath form.

 
I filled the paper cones and cups with small individually wrapped candies.

 
When guests visit (or every time I walk past the wreath) you can reach in and have a sweet treat!

 
Fun right?
You can apply the same ideas to your Christmas tree. Give til it hurts...it's the holidays!!!
 


1 comment :

  1. what a crazy, colorful, original way to make a one of a kind wreath. Thanks for a unique idea!

    ReplyDelete