pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

garden inspired...


Well, I guess you could say that I really got inspired after unpacking my junkin' garden treasures!

Here is the new display in my little shop...


Lots of goodies...and just in time for Mother's Day!


Gorgeous glass paper weights...


Individually wrapped votive candles with dried citrus peels...


Vintage garden tools...




A variety of tiny potted succulents...


I am head over heels for this vintage decoupaged metal tray...



Love, love, love this...






My current favorite...Mandarin soaps...so yummy!



Exquisite toile flower boxes...


I sure have been a busy bee...

...and I've loved every minute of time in my shop today!
Click below to see more garden goodies that you can order from our website...


That was fun...I hope you are inspired too!


2 comments :

  1. Hi Melinda, I'm totally smitten with your shop display. Love all your great items, and the black accents are perfect! I'm heading to see more of your blog. Thanks for linking up to Vintage Inspiration, hope you'll be a regular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debra...So honored to have you here! I am a regular for sure. You have a terrific style sensibility. Thanks so much for following and I am looking forward to your future posts. If you enjoyed the rest of the blog...will you help to spread the word? It would mean so much coming from you!!! Much appreciation...Hugs from Sanibel!

      Delete