pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

getting organized...


All thrifty treasures seem to wind up in my garden lately...
is it an obsession?


Let's call it a healthy obsession!


This poor little dented metal box is so perfect
for the potting bench...


These old lid-less canisters...


...are awesome!


Can you believe this old glass frog perfectly fits as a lid?

LOVE


This old divider box once held nuts, bolts and nails...


...now he cradles baby succulents.


Could these old scissors be any more wonderful?


I love old egg baskets and I have quite a few in my kitchen.


This one won't make it to the kitchen table!


I took this carpenter's box insert out of an old tool box that I made into a planter.


It can now help me get organized!


What can you do with an old picket from a fence?


How about a sconce? Yippee!!!


If you are looking for special garden inspired treasures

please take a peek at what's new at our online shop...


Like the shelf..?
Click on the image for details...


In need of some glass frogs...just click and go!


I love playing in the dirt!
I hope you have many happy planting days ahead...




No comments :

Post a Comment