pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Friday, May 8, 2020

fairies

There a few wonderful and mystical things that my grown-up little girl mind still wants to believe in.
 
At the top of the list are
 
garden fairies
 
In honor of my beloved garden and the whimsical creatures that come out at night, here is my ode to fairies.
 


 
I studied everything I could find about fairies when I was little. I would set out acorn caps full of strawberry or grape jelly at night. Sometimes the caps were empty by morning and my heart was full. To me, there was no doubt that the fairies had come to visit.




 
My garden is a magical place by day and by night. Sometimes I peek out on a bright and starry night and I once again become a little girl just hoping to catch a glimpse of a majestic sprite or fairy.
 
Do you believe in fairies...?
 
I do.
 


2 comments :

  1. beautiful photography, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am drawn to fairy gardens. My husband bought me a fairy statue and created a fairy circle in our garden. Truthfully, sometimes on a summer night when the Fireflies are out, you can almost see them as fairies. Beautiful and peaceful.💖💖

    ReplyDelete