pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Thursday, May 21, 2020

pretty in pink

The last post got me thinking.
 
I realized I have a real garden passion for
 
PINK.
 
I had shared that my home is all neutral.
 
But when I think about it,
it's not all neutral I guess...
 
 
All of my homes have had one space
reserved for touches of pink.
 










 
At my Pennsylvania, home my studio
was located in a shed
in the middle of my garden...
 
 
On Sanibel it is the entire top floor of the house.

I'm so fortunate to have had my studio featured
in Where Women Create magazine!
 
Lovingly I call it the loft...
 

In this "new" old house
my studio has not yet been built.
 
I can't wit for that project to begin!
 
I must find pink calming
yet inspiring.
 
Do you have a color
that sparks your creativity?



2 comments :

  1. To answer your question, shades of aqua, blues and greens. You have created a beautiful relaxing loft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, a great eye for design and color.

    ReplyDelete