pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Monday, May 18, 2020

may flowers abound

I'm still thinking of
May flowers...
 


May is such a beautiful month.
 
It reminds me of spring in the North.
 
But it's lovely in the South as well.
 
My morning garden walk lifts my heart
as I admire the beautiful blooms.
 



 
All that is missing in the cottage garden
at my new house is my sweet boy...
Pumpkin.
You are so terribly missed.

 
I'm surprised how much I am drawn
to pink when I garden.
The front of the property is all greenery
and potted white flowers or topiaries.
 
But the "wild garden" in the back is quaint,
cottage style and peppered with pink.
 
I am such a neutral and white decorator,
yet my garden abounds in color.
 
What makes your garden heart
go pitter-patter?
 

1 comment :