pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Monday, July 20, 2020

evening garden walk

 It has been so hot. The garden is still doing well in spite of the hot sunny days. My favorite time in the garden is right after sunset but the darkness has not yet set in.

I stand and water for about a half an hour. The twinkle lights just start to glisten as I finish. It's magical.

Here are a few pretties from my garden.


My beautiful girl keeps watch.


My first gourd.


It's such a sweet little thing.


Woven garden cloches to protect seedlings.


A little bench under the grape arbor.


Even a house for my fairy friends.


It's a magical place at a magical time of day.

Now I just need to wait until the fairies arrive.


No comments :

Post a Comment