pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Saturday, July 18, 2020

shopping in my closet...july

 Living in Florida can, in a lot of ways, feel like Groundhog Day. Now that we are living in quarantine, it's even more so!

Part of me can't believe that's it July. I thought it might be a good idea to go shopping in my closet again. It's a good way to revisit my wardrobe and get organized.

Inspiration outfit from the Sundance catalog.


This inspiration outfit from the catalog
dress $148.00
belt $110.00
jewelry $98 earrings, $250 cuff, $198 necklace
shoes $135.00


dress Marshalls $19.99
belt thrift shop $2.99


earrings Goodwill $2.00
beaded cuff thrift shop $5.00
necklace (gift) $0.00


sandals Dollar General $5.00


So here is a quick recap...

Sundance outfit $939.00
Shop in my closet outfit $34.98


Now there is no doubt that the quality of the catalog items are impeccable, but I am more than thrilled to be able to replicate the look by shopping in my closet.

And let's be honest, I'm not going anywhere! It's not everyday that I even get properly dressed. But it is nice to spruce up every once in awhile. I like to feel girly.
No surprise there!

I do hope you are all fairing well. It's a scary time so I want you to take care of yourself. Both mentally and physically.

No comments :

Post a Comment