pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

nature's summer bounty

 Summer flowers are happily blooming like there isn't a care in the world. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by beautiful gardens, birds and bees. 

I take inspiration from some of my favorite historical gardens like those at the Edison summer estates.



Incorporating those inspirations into my garden make me feel connected to the past.

It's a wonderful escape.







Having a place to quietly sit and reflect in my garden is really important. I can enjoy the hard work that goes into my garden, I can appreciate God's beauty and I can escape reality even if only for a short while.

Wishing you all peace, beauty and good health.



No comments :

Post a Comment