pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

green goodness

 Green pottery...

collecting these beautiful treasures is a passion!


I like to mix in a few pieces of transferware.


All of the different shades of greens look so wonderful together.


Oddities like flower frogs and color pencils add interest.


The different shapes create a visual texture.


Live plants give the display life.


The antique Hoosier top without the doors is perfect for showcasing my crazy collection.


Elements of old metal garden tools finish off the display.


I have searched yard sales, thrift shops and auctions over the years to constantly add to my growing collection.

It is a nice tie of my love of gardening and my love of vintage pottery. We all have our "thing" we love to collect, but I have my "thingsssss" I love to collect.

No comments :

Post a Comment