pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

reminiscing

 I have been spending so much time working on my gardens at my "new" 1920's home. It has made me think about my gardens at my Sanibel Island home. Although both are on the Gulf coast, the gardens are completely different. I have been carving out a niche for a cottage garden little by little. I have been thinking of adding some inspiration from the shade garden in Sanibel.

Here are a few pictures from a walk down memory lane.








I have always decorated my gardens like I decorate inside.
Furniture, accessories, lace, linens, lighting and of course...plants.

I can't wait to keep seeing how these gardens will unfold.

Everyday is a new discovery.

2 comments :

  1. Your ability to make the garden beautiful with inexpensive, plants, creativity and hard work always pays off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The garden is our happy place...right? It's so funny that our favorite shared things are gardening and WVU basketball. Who would have thought!

      Delete