pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

she sells seashells

 August has always reminded me of summer vacations. It was the month my family would take a beach get-away before school started.

Now that I live at the beach, it seems funny that August still makes me think of walking the beach and picking up seashells.

This year has been such a challenge for so many different reasons. Mainly, I miss that my mom and dad have not been able to come for visits due to Covid.

So this August is different. But I can think of my wonderful family every time I pass a seashell in my house or garden.





During this pandemic, if you are separated from family, I hope you have reminders of fun adventures around your home.

As much as I miss picking up seashells with my mom, I'm just happy that my entire family has stayed safe and healthy.

Everyday is a blessing.

No comments :

Post a Comment