pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

almost as good as the real thing

Just recently someone asked what I thought about using faux plants and flowers. Most designers really look down on the practice. But I have found that there are beautiful items available and in a pinch they can really be helpful.
I have styled and designed homes, condos and commercial businesses for 25 years. The artificial plants have been a savior!
 
 
I have even designed many model units.
Plants add a fresh lived-in appeal.
Faux plants are the only way to go.

 
Not low maintenance
but no maintenance.

 
Plants like succulents and fern
can look so realistic!

 
Orchids are a good choice too.

 
 
Even wreaths can be made from
artificial plants!

 
I hope this has shown that faux plants can be stylish and very realistic! Give it a try...
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment