pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

coastal farmhouse

Well, I think it's pretty clear that I have a very eclectic style. Here is yet another mash up of styles that I adore.
Coastal Farmhouse
It makes perfect sense.
I grew up in West Virginia then I moved 12 years ago to a little island in the gulf of Mexico.

 
It's the perfect pairing.

 
Farmhouse wooden antiques.

 
Natural fibers.

 
Vintage nautical accessories.

 
Creamy, dreamy whites.

 
Treasures from the sea.

 
Together it creates a comfy
idyllic surroundings.

 
I have said so many times before, there are no rules when it comes to decorating your home. Surround yourself with the things you love and it will feel like home.
 


1 comment :