pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Saturday, March 7, 2020

shopping in my closet

I am ready to go shopping
in my closet again!
Here is my inspiration outfit
from the Sundance Catalog...
 
 
I adore comfortable living but I also try to be a little put together. I don't always succeed but it's a good goal!
This inspiration outfit from the catalog
top $98.00
pants $118.00
belt $70.00
necklace $198.00
 
 
I have a ridiculous number of tops in cream and white. And I live in cotton and linen. But when I saw this beautiful image in the catalog I was inspired to elevate my look by adding some special accessories.
 
TJ Maxx top $12.00
wide leg capris thrift store $7.00

 
I have had this leather necklace since high school and I have worn it so many different ways. Best of all it came from a garage sale. I just recently bought these earrings at Goodwill! And you won't believe that I bought these flips at the Dollar General.
 
necklace $1.00
earrings $3.00
flips $6.00

 
This vintage beauty was found at a local thrift shop. I love it and it has a beautiful hand made quality.
 
vintage belt $3.00


It's not a fancy or complicated look and I bet just about anyone could pull together this look with inspiration from Sundance.
 
 
So here is a quick recap...
 
Sundance outfit $484.00
Shop in my closet $32.00
(And my outfit includes shoes and earrings!!!)
 
So I'm feeling put together and ready to face the day in my easy casual inspired outfit.
 
 


1 comment :

  1. I would like you to come shop in my closet! HA! I can't see things differently but I want to try. Plus I'm bored now that we are all social distancing. This will be a good project for me. I'm inspired.

    ReplyDelete