pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Saturday, March 21, 2020

isolating but not isolated

For those of you who know me,
I'm pretty much a hermit.
So being quarantined is not that unusual.
It can be really hard for some people though.
I'm not making light of a truly difficult time. What if you take some time to turn off the news and have a pretty moment for yourself and or someone you love.
 
A tea party for one...or two.
 
 
Kick off your boots
and set a pretty table.

 
Bake a sweet treat.

 
Place some pretties around.

 
Fill a vase or gorgeous pitcher
with flowers.

 
And if tea and cookies aren't enough,
wine is a good option too!

 
I guess I will expand my party
to make room for one more...

 
How can I turn down this face?

 
I wish I could invite you all to sit at my table. But in these tough times we need to find other ways to connect. Please reach out to me here, on Facebook or message me any time.

 
I can wrap you with a hug from afar and send a prayer.
We're all in this together.
Love,
 


4 comments :

  1. it's nice to be isolated at home with such a beautiful BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't say my life is too different. Goes to show that I really am a hermit. I'm praying for you guys!!!

      Delete
  2. Love this! I got lost in these photos for a few minutes... just the escape I needed today. Love ya, girl. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I hope you are safe too. XOXO

      Delete