pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Friday, March 13, 2020

old?

I've been thinking about my last post and I think I left out a few things. I don't often buy "new" or modern things for my home. But I do have a few pieces of modern industrial things...
they just don't look new!

 
This gorgeous rolling cart looks like an old factory piece but it's new! I was given this item years ago to photograph for an online shop. It was such a blessing to work with them!!!

 
Can you believe these details? They look beautiful
and have a real worn industrial look!

 
Although I don't use a landline often, a phone is a must. But I don't like anything that looks modern. So here is a great solution! This phone was a Pottery Barn find. Wonderful!
 
 
Fans are a must in Florida!
Look at this little beauty.
It looks so vintage but it is new
and cools like a charm!
It's made by Holmes. 

 
This funny little guy isn't old
but he was made from reclaimed metal.
Notice his bottle top eyes!
It's industrial art. Fun! 

 
I thought I needed to add these things to my last post about industrial décor. It's a nice touch to all the creamy whites and natural woods in my home.

4 comments :