pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Friday, March 27, 2020

garden clean up

Since I garden all year long,
I get out of the habit
of spring cleaning my gardening messes.
I've shared my ideas for upcycling
flea market finds into useful
garden organizing ideas.
These are my favorites...
 
wooden divider

 
organize my small jars
and new succulents


 

 
metal jars and glass frogs

 
small pencils, paint brushes
and root plants in water
 
 
tool box insert
 
 
perfect catchall
for garden stuff

 
recipe box
for saving seed packets
 
 
muffin tin
for starting new seeds
 
 
glass jars
for storing seeds
 
 
I've been soaking and planting
my new bulbs and onions.
I can't wait to see them grow!
 

 
Happy Spring from
my garden bench to yours...
 


2 comments :

  1. I can't wait until gardening season! I bet my stuff is a real mess. It gives me a lot to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gardening seems a long way away

    ReplyDelete