pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

happy st. patrick's day

It feels like the world around us
has changed drastically.
It's very scary and unsettling.
So I would like to offer a moment of humor
to all of my junking friends...
 
 
That is so funny
yet wonderfully true.

 
I think we need more than
the Luck 'O the Irish this year.
 
 
We need prayer, patience, kindness and
love for one another.
 
 
Do what you can to help,
even if it's to offer up a silent prayer.
 
Happy St. Patrick's Day
 
to you and yours.
PS. I miss you Grandma.
My very Irish grandmother passed away
many years ago on St. Patrick's Day.


4 comments :

  1. I love the poetry which hits the hearts of all of us who love junking, thrifting and yard saling. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've posted this before...but it speaks to the hearts of junkers!

      Delete
  2. Scottish eyes are smilin' at ya!

    ReplyDelete