pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Saturday, April 18, 2020

daddy's girl

To the most amazing dad

a girl could ever ask for...
 
Happy Birthday Daddy
 
 
One of my fondest memories is the year my dad built me a dollhouse for Christmas. I will never forget the moment I saw it. My eyes filled up with tears, then I looked at my dad and his tears were as big as mine. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my short life. I found out much later in life that he had dressed up in tennis clothes and headed out to play several nights a week for several months. Instead he was at my great Aunt and Uncle's house making this incredible gift.
 
I still have my beautiful dollhouse.
 
One of many special memories I have
of the most special father.
 
I love you daddy...
Happy Birthday!
 
 


2 comments :

  1. thank you, Punkin. I really appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sweet. I love the photo. I can imagine you playing and arranging the rooms. Not surprised you became an interior designer.

    ReplyDelete