pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

hope

We are all different and I'm sure we all look for comfort in different things. My comfort comes from my faith. I was blessed to be raised in the church. My dad is a Presbyterian minister. At difficult times like this, with the world hurting and afraid, we need to comfort one another.
 
I would like to share some of my favorite vintage inspirational finds. I look at them and am quickly reminded that God is with me. Maybe they can bring you comfort too.












 
It's no secret how much I love vintage treasures. I hope it's also no secret that I have a heart for the Lord. I hope that this post brings even one person some comfort. Even if it only serves as a gentle reminder that we are all in this together and we have God watching over us.
Blessings to you and yours,
 


2 comments :